January 7, 2012

Choo choo, Bennett is two!

Bennett's birthday party was back in September. I'm just now writing about it. Yeah . . . I'm a little bit behind.

We had it in a private room at The Beach Bar. It's decorated with a lot of vintage train memorabilia and t was perfect. We had a pizza and soup buffet and some of Maria's cupcakes. With all of the vintage decor, I didn't have to do much decorating at all!

I had a video slideshow with photos of Ben, but I couldn't get it to work. That was the one disappointment of the day. Everything else went pretty smoothly and I think Ben had a good time.

Here are a few pictures from the party . . . see more here.

Bennett is 2

Bennett is 2

Bennett is 2


Ben is 2

Ben is 2

Ben is 2

Ben is 2

Ben is 2

Ben is 2

Ben is 2

Ben is 2

Ben is 2

Ben is 2


Bennett is 2

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Are you going to offer the printables in your shop, or is it "one of a kind"? I'm pretty sure I'm going to do trains for my son' birthday, too... especially after seeing how cute your party looked!