February 10, 2010

Favorite Books: Llama Llama

My ALL-TIME favorite kids books are the three (Llama Llama Red Pajama, Llama Llama Misses Mama, Llama Llama Mad at Mama) by Anna Dewdney. Jack really likes them, too. Jack gets really quiet and sad about halfway through Misses Mama right before Mama Llama comes back . . . it's so sweet.

They're so cute and if you hear me calling Ben "little llama" or hear Jack telling Ben to "quit his llama drama" you now know where it comes from. My favorite line from Llama Llama Red Pajama is, "Little Llama! Such a Tizzy! Sometimes Mama's very busy."


Oh, and if your child happens to have a birthday party this weekend, don't run out and buy these just yet.

4 comments:

The Giffen Family said...

We have "Llama, Llama, red pajama" and I LOVE that one -- it's Will & I's book :) and that is also my favorite line, I like to put a lil' "mama llama drama" into that line. It's a super fun book to put "act out". I plan on getting "Llama llama misses mama" for Will when he heads off to preschool next fall. Our boys could totally share a book shelf ;)

Jeanette said...

Someone's mama was looking at those llama books, but thought, "no, I'll wait..." :)

Cobb Family Journal said...

We love these books too!

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.