December 15, 2009

Seven

Yesterday, Kyle and I celebrated 7 years of marriage. It took two babysitters, but we were able to spend some time sans children yesterday and even got to see a movie.* In an actual movie theater. Wonders never cease . . .

I don't take our marriage for granted. It's a lot of work (probably moreso for Kyle than for me) and it's well worth it. I am a lucky girl.

*If you are going to see a movie in the theater, go see The Blind Side. It does not disappointed. Kyle loved it. I loved it. I've heard it called a "football movie." And it is, kind of. But honestly, no one hates football more than I do and I loved the movie.

7 comments:

Minnie said...

Happy Anniversary!

I'm glad you got time to get out and do something/anything together.

Melanie Eccles said...

aww you guys looked so great! I don't think I've ever seen wedding pictures! Is there an album online somewhere that I could see some of them? :)

Heather S. said...

Happy Anniversary!! Every year when we decorate our tree - I think of you guys and your wedding! We still put the ornaments that were your wedding favor on the tree!!

Glad you were able to get out without the kiddos.

Erica said...

Congratulations on 7 years!

Elisa said...

We still use the ornaments from your wedding too!! Congrats (a little late)!!

Kristi said...

I love that picture! It totally captures both of your personalities! Happy Belated Anniversary :)

Sarah said...

Awww, you look so beautiful!! :) Congrats! It was a beautiful day and I'm glad I got to be there to witness it :)

And YAY that you got to go on a DATE! (What's a date by the way??!?!?!? I've forgotten!)