November 4, 2009

You might get a cold just watching it . . .

Today has been an awful day. And it's only noon. It's one of those days that I might write about later, but writing about it now will cause me to have a nervous breakdown.

SO instead, I'm just going to post this video. It isn't really anything spectacular. Just 3 minutes of Jack and I talking to Bennett. He's such a sweet little boy. A little boy that won't sleep during the day unless he's strapped to my body. But sweet, nonetheless.

You might get a cold just watching this video because my boys were so congested in it. And I was holding Ben and the camera, so it's a little shaky.

So, you watch this. I'm gonna go eat a bag of Doritos.

Bennett at 5 weeks from Sara on Vimeo.

6 comments:

ann said...

Sorry, but that sneeze was so cute.

Jodi said...

I think my favorite part was when Jack said, "Can I pet you?"

Instant Family of 4 said...

I was just going to say the same thing as the previous poster.....I about fell out of my chair when Jack says "Hi....can I pet you?" AWESOME!

Kristi said...

I'm going to have to agree with the above comments. Best part: Can I pet you? hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Sarah said...

Ooh, Doritos sound good....

What is it about being a mom to a baby that makes you want to eat tons of junk? Is it that it's pre-packaged and takes no time to prepare? I think I'll go grab a bag of chips.

Sarah said...

Oh, and the video is adorable :) Ben is precious....his face/movements/expressions remind me of Ezra. He's so smiley! And I love when Jack was commenting "I think he likes me!" "I think he likes you!" So sweet :)